Celebrate your Maldives wedding in unique style at a ceremonial location decorated with white silk and tropical flowers. Here the sound of Maldivian drummers playing out a gentle beat as you walk down the aisle. Let the Bodu Katheeb (Island Chief) perform your wedding ceremony, and then toast your new life together with champagne during a delicious beach-side barbeque dinner.
- 60 minute aromatherapy spa treatment for the couple prior to ceremony
- Tropically decorated ceremonial location
- Symbolic non religious ceremony
- Maldivian Bodu Beru drummers to initiate the ceremony
- Frangipani leis for bride and groom
- Flower bouquet for the bride and lapel flower for the groom
- Tropical cocktail
- Maldivian celebrant
- Professional photographer
- Photo album: 40 5x7 photos
- CD with digital images
- Single layered wedding cake or tropical tiered fruit selection
- Symbolic wedding certificate
- Rings ritual
- Champagne toast
- Selection of chilled canapés
- Private romantic beach BBQ dinner
- Romantic in-room floral aromatherapy bath prepared for the couple
- Romantic evening turn down with flowers, liqueur and chocolates
- Coconut tree-planting ceremony
- Assistance of wedding coordinator
- Available Extras:
- Digital video coverage of the ceremony
- Make up and hairstyling
- Choice of bouquets
- Selection of wedding cakes
Rates start from USD 3,480
Prices are subject to 10% service charge and applicable bed tax.
The wedding is only symbolic in nature and not legal and valid.
Wedding and ceremonial arrangements can only be finalised after a minimum stay of 2 days at the resort to ensure sufficient time for preparation.
Prices are exclusive of accommodation and half or full-board meal plans.
Wedding rings and bridal gowns to be supplied by the couple; alternatively, traditional Maldivian garments are available in Malé.
Cancellation Policy: 25 % of the package rate will be charged for cancellations 1 week prior; 50% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations three days prior; 100 % of the package rate will be charged for cancellations one day prior.